AKBATI RUNNING will be held on 20.10.2020.
Competitor records; It can be made from the internet until September 14, from the registration desks to be set up in Akasya on September 18, Akmerkez and Akbatı AVMs on September 19, or from the registration desks (within empty quotas) that will be established only in Akbatı on September 20.
- Kit distribution for registered competitors;
• Acacia between 18 September 11:00 - 20:00,
• Between 19 September 11:00 - 20:00 in Akmerkez and Akbatı Shopping Malls,
• It will be made from the distribution tables to be set up in the Akbatı Run event area between 20 September, March 08:30 - 10:45 *.
- Kit distribution will continue in the Akbatı Run event area on the race day, no new registration will be made.
- In the online records made until 3.10.2020, the tag requested by the competitor (the answer to the question "what are you running for?") Is printed on the chest numbers. In the records to be made after this date, "What are you running for?" The label of the question will not be printed. There will be no course change after 03.10.2020.
** In accordance with the guidelines dated January 8, 2016 Athletics Federation of Turkey, which is 7 per runner per registration fee and insurance contributions.
* A part of the fee collected for each registration will be donated to Tohum Autism Foundation.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
The kit, which will be given to the competitors who are registered to the AKBATI RUN, includes a running shirt, chest number, RFID time chip and sponsor brochures. An end medal will be awarded to everyone who completes the competition. Water will be provided on the course and on arrival, and free refreshments will be provided after arrival. In the festival area established, there will be many free activities, tasting stands, as well as paid food and beverage stands.
Dressing dressing tents for the competitors will be a vestibule area where they can benefit by their chest number.
Competitors who will come to their own vehicles will be able to use the parking area in Akbatı for free. Competitors can meet their eating and drinking needs again in Akbatı.